Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm so bored.

I don't really know what I'm even doing on this blog, right now. There's really just nothing happening. Friday, 7pm in a moderate sized city. You'd think I would be a little more creative than this. But then again, that's Pittsburgh for ya. I'm half tempted to get to Q'doba and try to score a free burrito, because I'm so hungry.

I would be able to just make the food right here in my own home, but MUTT has been fucking around cleaning the kitchen for what seems like at least 4 hours. I have not had anything to eat today. When I told him I was about to make something he said "Not for another half hour". That was probably an hour ago. Maybe he'll let me make cereal.

Once I get this food, I think my mind will start working again. Right now I just can't focus or figure anything out. Plus, Mutt just keeps talking about Jason's yeast infection. And then I lose my appetite and do not get the nourishment my mind and body needs.

Sometimes I wish I had the patience to be a great drawer. I think that's really all I'm missing. Patience. Shhhh ahhhh

Hmmmmm.... Stream of consciousness. Overrated, as I'm proving. The mindless dribble of a poor soul stuck in this yinzer abyss.

I recently posted on facebook that I had a secret hate list. It's sort of true, even though it's not completely secret. You'll always get a response posting something like that, because everyone is excited to find out that other people hate people. They pray that maybe there's a mutual hatee. Sometimes those people don't even know they themselves are actually on that list. In some cases. Do you follow my logic?

I had a strange night of sleeping. I turned on the tv to fall back asleep at one point and the last thing I remember hearing was that Lawrence Taylor raped a 17 year old chick and paid her 300 bucks. I wish I had left the tv off.

There's nothing left. I'm done for now. I guess I'm going to meditate and figure out what to do with the rest of the night. I have some editing to do, if I ever get to make this damn food. Maybe I should go do something that's worth writing about. I don't think bubble spinner is in that category so I'll avoid it. The game really is overrated and I'm actually done playing it forever. Starting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment